Everyone Love's Lucy Instagram Contest
Snap it, Tag it, Post it!
Snap a Photo- Snap a creative photo of you and Lucy at SSU during your Orientation Session.
Tag It- Tag your photo with #SSULucy & @SeawolfLiving
Post It- Set your Instagram profile to public and upload your photo and a creative caption!
*Must be a student, follow @SeawolfLiving, and be on public in order to be eligible.
Grand Prize: $250 Gift Card to Target
Announced July 2, 2018
Each Orientation: 1 winner will win an SSU Sweatshirt
Announced within 72 hours after each orientation session.
The winner will be sent a direct message on Instagram. See terms & conditions below.
Session 1: Hannah Krackow (@hannah__mk)
Session 2: Regina Belt (@regibelt7)
Terms and Conditions
· Make Instagram account public
· Must be Sonoma State University student (Fall 2018)
· One entry per person
· Must follow all steps & be appropriate
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN.
1. Eligibility: Open to students of Sonoma State University, age 18 or older, at the time of entry. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. Contest Details:
Promotion/Contest Name (SSU Summer Orientation Contest 2018). Entry deadline is 6/28/2018 at 11:59pm PT.
Must be an upcoming Fall 2018 Sonoma State University student, have a public Instagram account, and be 18 years of age.
4. To Enter:
(1) Follow @SeawolfLiving (if you do not already) between 6/5/2018 and 6/28/2018, PT. (“Entry Period”). Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address, Instagram account identified in the entrant’s entry as of date of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 6/28/2018 by 11:59pm PT. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Winners will be notified via Instagram.
Only one entry per person
5. Prizes and Odds:
One winner will individually receive one (1) SSU sweatshirt per orientation session (total of 8 winners).
One winner will individually receive one (1) $250 Target Gift Card for the overall grand prize (total of 1 winner).
Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Seawolf Living will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
6. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be chosen by the staff of Seawolf Living.
7. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified through Instagram within one (1) business days of the selection, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
8. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
By participating in the Promotion and accepting any prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor(s), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, 'Released Parties') from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cause of action, claim, cost or expense (including without limitation any property damage, personal injury and/or death) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation participation in any Promotion-related activity and/or possession, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
9. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Seawolf Living reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the entry of each individual if it does not follow the official rules.
Contest sponsored by Seawolf Living and Pepsi.