Do you have what it takes to lead your peers? Want to be a role model on campus? Are you ready for the greatest job on campus?
Student Academic Services is hiring for the following positions:
- Peer Mentor (includes Univ 150, Stretch, Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Arts & Humanities, Science 120/121, FIG)
- Summer Orientation
- Summer Bridge
- Interactive Theatre Project
- 1/21 at 7pm in Sonoma Valley Room
How to Apply for these Positions:
1. Go to www.sonoma.edu/universityaffairs/leadership to access all job descriptions. Beginning November 3rd 2014, go to the same website to access and submit your online application.
2. Attend an Informational Session. Student Academic Services Position Informational Sessions will be held on:
- January 21st at 7 pm in Student Center; Sonoma Valley Room
3. Sign up for the Leadership Class, UNIV 238.
To receive priority access to UNIV 238 at the beginning of registration week beginning November 14th, you will need to complete the online application form and submit your essay. If these two requirements are completed by noon on Thursday, November 13th you will be guaranteed a priority seat in UNIV 238. If these two requirements are completed after noon on Thursday, November 13th, you will still be guaranteed a seat in UNIV 238, but you might have fewer choices in which section you will be able to take.
4. Submit all pieces of the online application no later than 4:30 pm on January 30, 2015. (This includes the letter of recommendation)
For more information and job descriptions visit: http://www.sonoma.edu/studentaffairs/leadership/