The process for applying to run for an AS Senate position (both Executive Officers and Senators) is.. .
(1) The application on orgsync: https://orgsync.com/130255/forms/241703 and are (due on Friday, Feb 24th at 5pm)
(2) $25 deposit (cash or check) to the Student Activities Desk (due Thursday, March 2nd at 6pm)
(3) Candidate Petitions (160 signatures). Forms are available at the Student Activities Office or in the Elections Files on Orgsync. (due Thursday, March 2nd at 6pm)
(4) One-on-One with Asha Nettles, Student Government Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for senator positions or Erik Dickson, AS Executive Director (email@example.com) for executive positions ** If a student is interested in running for office, they should start here so they can receive and review all of the information with us.
(5) Attend one (1) of the mandatory candidate meetings:
Monday February 20th, 2017 at 1pm
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 at 3pm
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 at 11am
Friday, February 24th, 2017 at 12pm
**all in the Erin Fisher Room (EFR), 2nd Floor, Student Center
All documents and information are online in the "Associated Students Elections" portal on Orgsync.
Kristianna Mitrick, AS Elections Commissioner (mitrick@Sonoma.edu)
Asha Nettles, AS Student Government Coordinator and Elections Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)