Have you asked these questions about riding the SMART train?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I pay?
- Where can I park if I drive to a station? Does it cost money?
- Which station should I get off at?
- How do I get from the train station to SSU?
- Is there a transfer to take the bus from the train station to SSU? Or, how much does it cost?
- How do you take a bike on the train?
- What is the best route to cycle from the train station?
- How can I purchase an EcoPass?
SMART train representative Isabella Clegg will answer these and other questions you might have about riding the SMART train. Trisha Ramos from SSU Human Resources will provide information to SSU employees about purchasing the EcoPass, which provides discounted fares.