Hey there! Do you have an interest in marketing, graphic design, video creation, public relations, social media, advertising, and/or related fields? Check out our open position below!
Media Production Assistant- hiring 2 positions
SSU Entrepreneurial Activities and Seawolf Living is looking for a media production assistant to help our full time graphic designer with media materials across all platforms including print, digital, video and motion graphics. Creativity is a must as well as being a team player.
- Produce print collateral: flyers, brochures, menus, posters, banners, etc.
- Produce digital collateral: digital signage, web graphics, etc.
- Produce motion collateral: adding motion graphics and captions to videos. This can be taught.
- Pre-production: video concept, storyboard and planning
- Production: tech checks, filming and working with talent
- Post production: editing video, adding motion graphics, etc.
- Take weekly photos of campus, students and events
- Assist social media coordinator with photos for social media posts
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong curated creative portfolio
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects is a plus
- Desire to expand skill set and gain real-world experience
- Knowledgeable of current design/media and marketing trends
- The job is 20 hours per week and starts at $11.50 per hour with room for advancement after completion of 1 semester
- Hours of work will happen Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am to 5pm with some hours outside of the office to attend events for photography and video
How to Apply:
Submit your application via email to email@example.com and include a resume, cover letter and portfolio of your work as well as the job title that you are applying for in the subject line.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply: January 31 at 5pm