Tangy, crunchy, savory and light. These simple lettuce wraps are a perfect light lunch or even appetizer!
- 3 chicken tenders or one chicken breast; seasoned, cooked and diced
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the Dijon Sauce - In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, sour cream and pepper. Set aside for topping lettuce wraps.
- To prepare the lettuce wraps, divide the diced chicken among the four lettuce leaves, then top with avocado, tomatoes, bacon, and dijon dressing.
- To eat, simply pick up the wrap like a taco, and enjoy!
Courtesy of Kristin from iheartnaptime.net