As the days are getting shorter and colder, we wanted to share another adorable craft idea that you can do with your friends! These twine pumpkins are adorable and would be a perfect little DIY gift to give to friends.
What You'll Need:
- A bowl
- A uniform size glass covered in plastic wrap
What You Need To Do:
- Put roughly 3 - 4 tablespoons of clue in the bowl and coat the twine. It doesn't need to be dripping wet but it should be very sticky.
- Wrap the twine around the glass without overlapping any of the pieces so that it doesn't stick to itself.
- Let the twine dry completely and then remove it from the glass, it won't hold the shape completely but it should be firm enough to work with.
- Remove the used plastic from the glass and wrap the twine around the glass again without overlapping the pieces.
- Slide the twine off of the glass and thread a second piece of twine in the center.
- Tie the second piece of twine as the center of the pumpkin spread out the original twine to form a complete circle/pumpkin.
- Bonus: Hot glue a cinnamon stick as the stalk of the pumpkin if you want to add a delicious scent to your craft!
Check out the original post on Simply Albany for pictures and even instructions on how to make a book page pumpkin!