We are hiring a Seawolf Living Marketing Communications Coordinator who will manage the Seawolf Living brand including the website, email marketing communications and blog. This is a great opportunity for a student to get hands on experience with marketing and communications.
We are looking for a creative student to join the SSU Entrepreneurial Activities & Campus Life marketing team who has strong writing and communication skills.
- Research, write and edit event content on a weekly and daily basis and for SeawolfLiving.com
- Create Seawolf Living email marketing campaigns through Constant Contact on a weekly basis
- Write and research blog content on a weekly basis (average about 4-5 posts per week)
- Attend campus events as necessary to write event recaps for Seawolf Living blog and assist with live event posts on social media
- Work closely with other departments to gain information to post on Seawolf Living for events and the lifestyle blog
- Work on additional projects as assigned
- Strong writing and editing skills with ability to use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Experience establishing relationships with full time staff and students
- Must be comfortable with doing outreach/research and working directly with departments
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude accompanied by the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience with blog writing
- Average hours: 15-20 hours per week
- Work Location: Entrepreneurial Administrative Offices, 3rd floor of the Student Center
- Office Operating Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 4:30pm, note: some hours outside of office hours will be needed to attend campus events
How to Apply:
Apply with a cover letter and resume to Casey Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.