Every Tuesday we are sharing our favorite recipe of the week! This week learn how to make delicious roasted pumpkin seeds.
Next time you carve pumpkins or cook fresh pumpkins don't throw out the pumpkin seeds because they make a great snack!
- 1 1/2 cups of Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter or olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Seasoning Salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- While it's OK to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor) clean off any major chunks.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
For full recipe please visit here.
Shared By: Corinne Moran | Seawolf Living