Happy finals week everyone! We wish everyone good luck!
1. It's the weekend before finals and you realize you need to get your life together.
2. You are determined to start studying.
3. So you make plans to spend the entire weekend in the library.
4. You find the last empty table in the library and start studying.
5. You open the textbook you bought in the beginning of the semester for your class for the first time.
6. Soon coffee becomes your best friend.
7. Hours pass and you accomplish nothing.
8. Because no matter what you do, you can't focus.
9. So you start to look up cute videos.
10. And cry uncontrollably because you are too tired to handle the cuteness.
11. So you get food to cheer yourself up.
12. After you return to studying, you want to give up.
13. You decide sleep is more important.
14. You go to your final in the morning, accepting you may fail.
15. You stare at the paper and go blank because none of it was on the study guide.
16. You write down anything and everything that comes to mind.
17. You finally turn in the final, and feel like this.
But also like this.
18. You realize you survived finals week.
Until next semester.
Written By: Aubrey Anzelmo | Seawolf Living