Easter is right around the corner, have you painted eggs yet? Here are a few simple ideas to decorate your dorm or make your own Easter crafts!
Dying Eggs: Want easy, quick Easter eggs?
All you need is: Hard boiled eggs, a bowl and spoon, 1/2 cup of boiling water, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, and liquid food coloring.
- Fill the bowl with the mixture of the water, vinegar and food coloring of choice.
- Place egg on the spoon and dunk, turning occasionally so both sides of the egg get color.
- Keep the egg in the liquid for at least 5 minutes, or longer to get a darker color. Remove the egg and set aside to dry, and enjoy :)
Easter Snack: No-Bake Chex Popped Nests are a delicious and easy treat to make. Plus, they do not require an oven so you can make them in your dorm!
All you need is: 1/4 cup of butter, 3 cups of miniature marshmallows, 5 cups of Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salty snack mix, and 36 jelly beans
- Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows uncovered on High 1 minute. Stir; continue to microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until smooth.
- Gradually stir snack mix into melted chips until evenly coated. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing mixture in bottom and up side of each cup to form a little nest. Let stand until set, about 1 hour.
- Remove nests from muffin cups. Place 3 jelly beans in each nest.
We hope you enjoy!
Shared By: Aubrey Anzelmo | Seawolf Living