Learn how to make a delicious ramen burger in this week's lifestyle video!
1. Assemble your ingredients.
For one burger, you'll need 1 packet of ramen, 1 beef patty, 2 eggs, vegetable oil, green onion, arugula, soy sauce and ketchup.
2. Cook the ramen.
Prepare the ramen according to the package's instructions. Drain off excess liquid and let cool for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the eggs into the ramen until thoroughly blended.
4. Form the ramen "buns."
Spray the inside of two deep, flat-bottom bowls with cooking spray and divide the ramen-egg mixture equally among them. Press the noodles into the bottoms of the dishes to form discs, then cover with saran wrap.
5. Weight the "buns" with a heavy glass, can or jar.
Soup cans and jam jars work well here. Place both bowls in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Invert the "buns" onto a pre-heated skillet.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
Remove the bowls from the refrigerator, remove the saran wrap and invert one of the "buns" over the pan.
7. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown on one side. Then flip.
After you've flipped it, you should only need about 2 to 3 minutes more to cook it thoroughly.
8. Slice green onion.
9. Prepare the beef patty to your liking and top with arugula, green onion, soy sauce, ketchup and whatever else you like.
10. Admire your handy work.
11. Chow down.
Original recipe from Mashable.