College is definitely the best time of your life. You learn and grow, and attempt to figure out your life. Here are some of the most important things you learn in college.
1. You learn money management.
You calculate how many slices of pizza you can get without over drafting your account this month.
2. Group projects are somehow even worse in college.
One of the worst possible thing you can see on a syllabus are the words "group project" if you get stuck with a group that doesn't quite believe in the "group" part of the project or forgets what a "group is.
3. Anything is possible with coffee.
Including writing a 10 page paper the night before its due.
4. Naps are key to surviving the day.
Yes it is possible to get 3 hours of sleep a night (even thought it's not recommended), if you take a 20 minute nap.
5. Always go to an event with free food.
If there is free food at an event, you go. No questions asked, be there!
6. You learn how to live with others.
You love your roommate and then may have some disagreements and not feel like you are friends anymore and then there is sometimes no in between.
7. You learn how to prioritize.
One phrase says it all: finals week. You learn how to prioritize writing 2 papers, studying for 4 exams, doing a group project, and making time to still watch Netflix.
8. How to pay bills.
You wish you could go back to the time you didn't know what the word "bills" was.
9. You appreciate your parents more than ever.
Living away from home makes you realize just how awesome your parents are.
10. College is the best time of your life.
It goes by way too fast, so make every moment count.
Written By: Aubrey Anzelmo | Seawolf Living