Here's a list of some important dates to remember for the fall semester!
- 5: Labor Day holiday (University closed)
- 6: Last day to Add
- 6: Last day to Drop a course (with adjusted fees) (done on-line)
- 6: Final Fee Payment deadline. Students must file withdraw paperwork with Admissions and Records in order to be dropped from all classes; pro-rated cancellation charges will apply. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
- 15: Final deadline to submit Graduation Applications for December 2016
- 15: Graduation Application early filing date for students planning to graduate May 2017
- 19: Last day to change Grading Basis (done on-line) (ex: Graded to Cr/NC or Cr/NC to Graded) Note: this is a hard deadline and is not petitionable
- 20: Census Date
- 11: Veteran's Day Observed (University closed)
- 14 - Dec. 31: Registration for Spring 2017 (by appointment only)(appointments will start 11/14 - 11/18)
- 24 - 25: Thanksgiving Holiday: No classes (University open) Nov. 23, University closed Nov. 25-26
- 1: Thesis deadline for December 2016 graduates
- 9: Last day of instruction
- 12 - 16: Finals